We are looking for a Customer Service Manager to join an exciting business that’s continuing to expand its customer base in the US. The role supports the UK Customer Service Manager and the Head of Customer Operations and works closely with a team of Supervisors to ensure a consistent, friendly and knowledgeable experience is provided. The US Customer Service team is available to customers from 2pm to 10pm 7 days a week, therefore some flexibility will be needed in this role outside the core hours of 1.30pm and 10pm, Monday to Friday.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Supporting the Customer Services Manager and Head of Customer Operations to deliver outstanding results and service to customers in the US.
- Day to day management of the US Customer Service and Supervisory Team.
- Performance reporting against company set SLAs and taking action to improve where necessary.
- Empowering the team to resolve customer issues, dealing with escalations and complaints.
- Working with the Training team to ensure quality is maintained and improved through regular reviews of customer contact across all channels; offering coaching and training as necessary.
- Ensuring staff and rotas are in place to meet the forecasted contact and maintain service levels.
- Training and continuous development of the wider team, but with a focus on the US team.
- Maintaining accurate records of customer contacts for vital operational reporting to the wider business.
- Working with the Operations Managers and Coaching Team to ensure regular review of current procedures, processes and standards and look to deliver continuous improvement.
- Keeping up to date with the products and ensuring that the teams have the information and training they need to successfully deal with queries.
- 3+ years of supervisor/managerial experience in a contact centre environment.
- A passion for driving performance in a target-orientated environment.
- Ability to make decisions independently to ensure the best outcome for the operation and the customer.
- Highly competent IT skills including use of a CRM system, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills at all levels including contact centre staff, other departments and customers.
- Confidence, patience, tact and diplomacy when dealing with difficult situations.
- Problem solving and the ability to work under pressure.
Core working hours will be Monday to Friday 1.30pm to 10pm, but some flexibility will be needed due to the responsibilities of the role. This business has a great culture and offers a modern, supportive working environment, 25 days holiday, AE Pension, free hot drinks and fruit, and other perks.
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. In providing this service to you, you consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database for up to three years and consent to us transferring your personal details to our clients. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: CS296
Salary: £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits package
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP