An exciting role within a forward thinking and growing organisation are seeking a results driven, hands-on and experienced Customer Service Manager within the B2B sector. The role will be supporting and motivating a customer service team of between 7 and 14 employees and the purpose of this role is to make sure world wide customers receive the best experience from start to finish.
Occasionally the job requires an overnight stay at our client’s other location.
The job role will consist of:
- Managing customer services activity (customer services, purchasing, stock management, order processing) and liaise closely with the sales team to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining a “customer first” attitude throughout your team.
- Gaining a clear understanding of the company’s strategic and commercial targets and ensuring that the customer services activity of the company is structured to be able to meet the current targets and future strategy.
- Working with the management team to set policies, procedures and KPIs that deliver the company’s objectives and communicate them clearly to your team.
- Managing, coaching, mentoring and supporting the team.
- Managing supplier relationships at a strategic level to ensure delivery, quality performance, lead times and price changes
- Working with your team to establish and oversee customer consignment stock management at all locations including levels, audit and wastage.
- Ensuring that the company’s inventory targets with regards to stock turn, inventory availability and obsolescence are achieved.
- HR support on matters such as staffing, disciplinary issues and training.
Skills and Experience:
- At least a couple of years Customer Service Management experience is essential – B2B
- Ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Strong and proven people leadership skills (coaching, motivating, guiding, improving, performing)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hands-on mentality, Initiative taker and Self-starter.
- Flexible attitude
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. In providing this service to you, you consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database for up to three years and consent to us transferring your personal details to our clients. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: ALW227
Salary: £30000 - £42000 per annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Farnham, Surrey
Job Industry: Customer Service