Customer Service Agent
- £20000 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, Bonus and Perks
This is a brilliant opportunity if you’re looking to develop your customer service skills in an office environment! When you join this innovative company, you’ll have a great induction and training programme to help you provide top-level service to customers.
The role will involve:
- Helping customers with email, phone, and live chat queries
- Responding to queries and comments via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Answering general queries about the website and mobile app
- General admin and supporting the management team as needed
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Quick to learn new systems and software
- Happy in a busy team or working independently
- Some flexibility with working hours
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Google suite
Starting salary is £20,000 which increases as your experience grows. You’ll be working in a modern, friendly company offering 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and loads of benefits and perks. Keeping the team motivated is important so there is also a performance related reward scheme in place which ranges from £500 to £1000!
This is a full-time role working 35 hours a week from Sunday to Thursday. The successful candidate will be joining an exciting business that provides ongoing learning and development to help you build an amazing career!