Do you have at least one year’s office-based customer service experience? Are you looking to develop your career within a friendly and supportive environment?
Our hugely successful client in Fleet is rapidly expanding and looking for enthusiastic customer service professionals to join their vibrant, sociable team.
- Providing outstanding customer service via telephone and email
- Contacting existing clients regularly to provide assistance, advice and ensure optimum service levels
- Handling any complaints in a confident and professional manner
- Working closely with other departments to build and maintain quality client relationships
- Attend external client visits to develop rapport and provide training
- Previous customer service experience working to measurable targets or objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the confidence to speak to all levels of customers on the telephone and face-to-face when required
- Extremely organised and able to multi-task, with a high level of attention to detail
- Team player
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Solid IT skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Excellent ongoing training and development
- Fun team with regular social events
- Life assurance
- Retail and hospitality discounts
Starting salary £20-23k depending on experience.
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment for providing work-finding services. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: LO154
Salary: £20000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP