An exciting opportunity within a highly successful business currently expanding its customer service team. This role will be working under the Head of Customer Experience and will provide a high standard of support to customers and partners.
This is a full time position working 9am to 5.30pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday in the office, and Saturdays you’ll be based at home.
You’ll be engaging with customers via the phone, email, live chat and social media; working as part of a team that’s focused on developing a culture of customer satisfaction through timely, thorough handling of customer queries and concerns.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the various customer, partner and operational
- Learning and retaining key product knowledge.
- Supporting customers with product queries through various channels of communication.
- Investigating and resolving customer issues and any difficulties the customer may be having.
- Making careful and considered decisions and knowing when to reach out for
- Monitoring social media channels and reviewing sites and responding to customer comments and reviews.
- Ensuring total compliance with required standards and procedures.
- Reviewing the website Help Centre and live chat Article Base to ensure product information is kept up to date and
- Identifying trends and being forward-thinking by discussing any opportunities/potential improvements for your department or the business as a
Skills and aptitudes needed:
Experience working in a busy customer experience role is essential although full training will be provided on the company’s products and services.
- A strong desire to keep the customer at the heart of all you do in your work resulting in excellent customer outcomes.
- Good skills in all MS Office packages including Outlook, Teams, Excel and
- Excellent written English skills and a strong, confident verbal
- A good eye for detail is essential particularly when gathering and recording
- Problem solving
- Ability to organize and prioritise your workload and work under pressure as part of a small, fast paced team.
Our client is an established, well-respected company and this role will give you the opportunity to become a valuable part of the business, to build strong working relationships with your peers and to ultimately create your own success story.
Job Reference: CS281
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP