If you have experience of dealing with stock returns, invoices, quotations and liaising with customers regarding their orders, this could be the job for you.
This is an extremely fast moving busy role supporting the Team Leader alongside a team of 6 other Customer Service Sales Administrators ensuring customer orders are accurately entered and delivery requirements are met.
* Accurate customer order entry.
* Accurate contract review including all key elements.
* Produce accurate, professional quotations
* Produce proformas.
* Export paperwork including C of O.
* Deal efficiently with telephone/web orders and enquiries.
* File transactions in an efficient, orderly system.
* Liaise with internal and external suppliers regarding availability of products.
* Provide customers with technical and hazardous information.
* Liaise with warehouse/production staff
* Liaise with own transport and third-party carriers to ensure customer delivery expectations are met
* Produce despatch documentation and ensure all relevant information is despatched with goods
* Liaise with customers regarding delivery expectations
* Filing of customer orders, despatch notes and proof of deliveries
Job Skills, Knowledge and Experience
* Excellent keyboard skills, PC literate
* Excellent telephone and communication skills
* Language skills an advantage
* Ability to work under pressure and cope with constantly changing priorities
* Experience of dealing with orders, quotes, invoices, stock returns
* Knowledge of chemicals or hazardous products beneficial
* Approachable and professional telephone manner
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. In providing this service to you, you consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database for up to three years and consent to us transferring your personal details to our clients. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: AW101
Salary: £23000 - £25000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: