Join a great customer service team supporting with the customer orders and enquiries from beginning to end.
* Accurate customer order entry.
* Produce accurate quotations.
* Produce proformas.
* Export paperwork .
* Deal efficiently with orders and enquiries.
* Liaise with internal and external suppliers regarding availability of products.
* Provide customers with technical information.
* Liaise with production staff
* Liaise with own transport and third-party carriers to ensure customer delivery expectations are met
* Produce despatch documentation
* Liaise with customers regarding delivery expectations
* Filing of customer orders, despatch notes and proof of deliveries
* Excellent keyboard skills, PC literate
* Excellent telephone and communication skills
* Language skills an advantage (French, German, Italian)
* Ability to work under pressure and cope with constantly changing priorities
* Previous employment in Customer Services or similar environment
* Prioritising workload to meet customer order and transport deadlines
* Multinational and cultural communication; tracking time zones.
* Ensuring that orders are entered, and paperwork produced to customers satisfaction
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. In providing this service to you, you consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database for up to three years and consent to us transferring your personal details to our clients. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: ALW226
Salary: £22000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Alton, Hampshire
Job Industry: Customer Service