Due to continued success, our international client based near Alton is currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Services Administrator to join a friendly, fast-paced team responsible for ensuring worldwide customer orders are accurately entered and delivery requirements are met.
This role will be dealing with customer orders from enquiry to payment and working promptly, accurately and efficiently will be vital.
- Accurate customer order entry.
- Accurate contract review including all key elements.
- Produce accurate, professional quotations including all additional charges.
- Produce proformas.
- Export paperwork.
- Deal efficiently with telephone/fax orders and enquiries.
- File transactions in an efficient, orderly system.
- Liaise with internal and external suppliers
- Provide customers with technical information.
- Liaise with warehouse/production staff.
- Liaise with own transport and third party carriers to ensure customer delivery expectations are met.
- Produce despatch documentation and ensure all relevant information is despatched with goods.
- Liaise with customers regarding delivery expectations.
- Filing of customer orders, despatch notes and proof of deliveries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with constantly changing priorities.
- Previous employment in Customer Services or similar environment, ideally working with technical products.
- Approachable and professional telephone manner.
- European language skills are an advantage.
Hours are Monday to Friday, 08:30-17:00
25 days’ annual leave
Company pension scheme
Discretionary bonus scheme
Job Reference: AW0002
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: