An exciting opportunity to join an existing team ensuring the department is run smoothly with regards to customer orders and delivery.
* Accurate customer order entry.
* Produce accurate, professional quotations
* Produce invoices
* Export paperwork
* Deal efficiently with telephone orders and enquiries.
* Liaise with internal and external suppliers regarding availability of products.
* Provide customers with technical advice.
* Liaise with other internal departments
* Liaise with own transport and third-party carriers to ensure customer delivery expectations are met
* Produce dispatch documentation and ensure all relevant information is dispatched with goods
* Liaise with customers regarding delivery expectations
* Filing of customer orders, dispatch notes and proof of deliveries
* Other reasonable tasks as may be required by the company.
Job Skills, Knowledge and Experience
* Excellent keyboard skills, PC literate – good EXCEL knowledge
* Excellent telephone and communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure and cope with constantly changing priorities
* Previous employment in Customer Services or administration
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. In providing this service to you, you consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database for up to three years and consent to us transferring your personal details to our clients. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: ALW254
Salary: £23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP