Fancy working with a forward thinking, innovative, well established and very successful business? This role is responsible for providing a single point of contact for clients. On top of a competitive salary, there is a bonus based on administration KPI’s. First class training and mentoring.
- To provide a high level of customer service
- To issue quotations and process purchase orders
- Assist in coordinating attendance to events/webinars.
Ensure that the CRM database in up to date
- Assist and manage renewals business with a view to promote new products
to provide support to external sales team members
- Liaise with the stakeholders on behalf of the account manager, in order to ensure smooth running of the sales cycle from preparation to deal completion.
- To develop and maintain strong customer and supplier relationships
- Responsive and efficient
- Strong communication skills, with good telephone manner
- Commercially aware
- Attention to detail
- Good administrative skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel & Word
- Ability to problem solve, identifying a client’s needs and respond accordingly
- Self starter who can motivate themselves
Benefits to include hybrid working once up and running, pension, fantastic annual leave, birthday day off, professional financial advice, access to Mental Health support, health care schemes, discounts, regular free lunches and breakfasts and a fantastic team environment.
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. In providing this service to you, you consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database for up to three years and consent to us transferring your personal details to our clients. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: ALW320
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: