An exciting 12 month contract has arisen for a Customer & Market Analyst to work with a global business. Based in the European HQ in Camberley, this hands-on role will support the end-to-end sales lead process. It will involve account identification and profiling, create a cohesive understanding of the market sector, and provide actionable data that drives sales.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying target end-user accounts through data mining and segmentation techniques, using internal and external databases and market intelligence sources.
- Improving accuracy of targeted data, minimising wastage, uploading data to telemarketing agencies and monitoring their performance against agreed KPIs.
- Auditing the validity of web and other enquiries, routing them appropriately, and liaising with Digital Marketing to ensure continuous improvement in the quantity and quality of sales leads.
- Conceiving and managing processes in SFDC that support the account identification process, including the development of reports and dashboards.
- Supporting the business with additional insight and analysis of current accounts and market potential.
- Analysis, reporting and interpretation of results from account identification campaigns.
We are looking for business focused, analytical candidates with experience working with existing data sets as well as conducting research to build insight into the market. You’ll need strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret multiple sources of information, and strong attention to detail. Advanced Excel skills will be essential along with working knowledge of Salesforce or a similar CRM. Strong communication and time management skills will be required along with the ability to work proactively and independently.
An excellent benefits package is offered and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. Hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Thursday, Friday 8.30am to 4.00pm.
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. In providing this service to you, you consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database for up to three years and consent to us transferring your personal details to our clients. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: CS297
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: ASAP