- £22000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, Perkbox, childcare vouchers, holiday purchase/exchange scheme, recruitment referral scheme, season ticket loan scheme, life insurance and an enhanced pension scheme contribution
Due to continued growth, this business is looking for enthusiastic candidates with a customer service background to join their friendly team in Godalming. The role supports businesses, and some domestic customers by responding to their enquiries, providing quotations, and maximising business opportunities by focusing on business retention targets. A bonus scheme is in place to reward the team for retentions.
In the role you’ll be:
- Providing customers with accurate and timely quotes and offering options as appropriate.
- Collecting payments and processing accounts
- Ensuring any credit offered is within agreed limits
- Remaining focused on high standards of professionalism when dealing with external stakeholders and customers
- Inputting accurate and confidential data onto the database
- Working within agreed policies and procedures to always ensure high and consistent levels of customer satisfaction.
We’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm and a genuine desire to provide a professional service to customers
- The ability to work within strict guidelines and remain compliant
- A background in financial services would be ideal but not essential.
The company is part of a larger group with a Head Office function in London which gives additional options for future progression if desired. The business encourages personal development and will sponsor study and professional qualifications and offer further training to improve prospects.
Working hours are 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Hybrid working 3/2 is an option, and there is a good benefits package offering a Bonus, Perkbox, childcare vouchers, holiday purchase/exchange scheme, recruitment referral scheme, season ticket loan scheme, life insurance and an enhanced pension scheme contribution.