This exciting opportunity will be based in the European HQ of a global business, and the role will support and champion the Salesforce platform across the EMEA region. The position will work with business stakeholders to ensure the prioritisation and implementation of changes for Salesforce and its peripheral applications and systems.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with colleagues across the business to identify best practice and advancements in data maintenance technology.
- Suggesting new methodologies and applications that would support improved data management for the business.
- Leading projects to ensure satisfactory delivery across the organisation.
- Delivering leading edge solutions that are compliant and in strict alignment with all business and government regulatory requirements.
- Developing detailed test plans for effective user involvement and verification.
- Actively participating in the development of training requirements and providing feedback on results.
We are ideally looking for a candidate who is a Certified Salesforce Administrator or with extensive working knowledge of SFDC and strong infrastructure and systems exposure. A Project Management qualification would be a distinct advantage, along with experience within a global business structure.
As this role requires some business analysis involving continuous liaison with colleagues and partners, strong verbal and written communication skills will be essential.
An excellent benefits package is offered and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. Hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Thursday, Friday 8.30am to 4.00pm.
Data Protection Statement The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. In providing this service to you, you consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database for up to three years and consent to us transferring your personal details to our clients. Please refer to Venus Recruitment’s website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: CS295
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP