Are you an ambitious Construction Project Manager looking for the opportunity to accelerate your career whilst working with exciting, innovative and unusual projects?
We want to hear from you!
Based near Tunbridge Wells, our successful RICS-accredited Consultancy client is undergoing a period of rapid expansion and looking for an experienced PM to join their friendly team, focused on providing first-class service to a wide range of clients, as well as ongoing training and development for their staff.
If you have a degree in Construction Project Management (or an affiliated degree) and/or a minimum of 1 year’s experience in Project Management within the Construction industry, get in touch now!
- Successful delivery of a variety of projects
- Prepare Gantt charts, organisation charts, status reports and project execution plans
- Manage project coordination and project reporting
- Engage, manage and liaise with external teams, including architects, engineers and other design specialists, appointed to each project
- Attend site inspections and site meetings
- Attend and minute project meetings
- Administer contracts
- Procure services and works on behalf of our clients and projects
- Support to junior member(s) of your team as well as senior staff
- Degree in Construction Project Management (desirable)
- Excellent attention to detail and proficiency with software including Microsoft Project and Excel
- Within one hour commute from Tunbridge Wells
- Access to car (essential)
- Well-spoken, confident and personable – able to communicate clearly at all levels including Senior Management and key clients
- Looking to rapidly progress and develop career
- 4.5% employer pension contribution
- Private health care with discounted benefits /gyms/ exercise trackers etc
- 25 days’ holiday entitlement, plus bank holidays
- Mobile phone and latest laptop IT equipment
- Team socials
- Learning and development support
- Subscription to professional body
- Life Assurance
This is an office-based position in a COVID-secure environment.
Core hours are Monday to Friday, 08:15-17:30
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. In providing this service to you, you consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database for up to three years and consent to us transferring your personal details to our clients. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: LO153
Salary: £30000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + + fantastic benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP