Fabulous role for a motivated, enthusiastic and proactive Account Manager or experienced Customer Service Executive to join a growing and very successful business. To be successful for the role, you must have first class communication skills, excellent relationship building experience, a passion for customer excellence and a proactive nature.
- Reviewing client’s accounts, ensuring full utilisation and adoption of products, whilst helping to drive the best results.
- Attend client visits and conduct onsite training sessions, when required to do so.
- Produce client reports to monitor performance.
- Take a consultative approach in helping clients overcome issues and achieve goals.
- Obtain and translate client feedback into actionable insights, driving positive change across the site Identify Opportunities for upselling additional products and services.
- Work closely with the Sales team to develop the client relationship and improve retention.
- Communicate and promote new product updates
- Identify opportunities for upselling additional products and services.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Relevant experience in a similar customer service / account manager / service delivery function within a B2B environment
- Experience working to activity-based targets
- Highly motivated with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Able to multi-task effectively with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Adaptable and flexible approach
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Knowledge of recruitment industry and ATS systems desirable but not essential
Fabulous benefits including Team incentives and social events, Fun work environment, Discounts, Company Pension, 23 days increasing with length of service, birthdays off and optional 2 day work from home
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: ALW292
Salary: £25000 - £30000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: