A new position has arisen reporting to the Operations Manager of a highly successful UK wide business. This busy, varied role will manage a business centre, ensuring customer service excellence is always provided and creating a dynamic working environment that attracts new business and retains existing clients.
We are looking for an outgoing, enthusiastic, and resourceful individual, possibly from a management role in retail, hospitality, or similar background, where constant demands and conflicting priorities are part of every day.
Responsibilities will include:
- Looking after existing clients by establishing and maintaining strong relationships and ensuring the delivery of high standards of customer service
- Taking responsibility for driving the sales, conducting tours for prospective clients, and promoting the centre and the company locally through business networking and generating business referrals.
- Increasing revenue opportunities through strong product sales and renewal negotiations
- Driving and maximising service revenue through up selling services to clients
- Managing the monthly billing and client invoicing process, and work alongside the Finance Team to recover outstanding monies from clients in a timely manner
- Monitoring, recording, analysing, and reporting on activities relating to occupancy, debt, and renewals with effective use of the CRM
- Line managing and developing the Customer Service Assistants
- Ensuring the centre complies with all aspects of current Health, Safety & Security regulations, Money Laundering regulations and GDPR
- Ensuring compliance with company standards on visual inspections, renewal performance, service revenue performance, debt management and business administration
- Managing the suppliers and tender/renew contracts where necessary
Key attributes of the Centre Manager:
- Some previous sales or up-selling experience, with a genuine passion for customer service
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A focus on customer led thinking and the ability to create a dynamic working environment
- A very strong negotiator, with a proven track record of success
- A strong leader with experience in coaching and mentoring
- Confidence to interact with a range of clients and colleagues up to board level
- A creative approach to problem solving, and a proactive approach to the working environment with flexibility to adapt to changing demands
- A professional attitude and appearance
- Competent in the use of MS Office with experience of CRM and billing software packages
Data Protection Statement: The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment for providing work-finding services. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: CS337
Salary: £25000.00 - £29000.00 per annum + Good benefits package
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP