Our fantastic digital agency client is currently seeking an experienced, passionate marketing professional focused on delivering exceptional results for a broad range of B2B and B2C clients, staying at the cutting edge of paid search, display and social. If you are working with biddable media and can effectively lead and grow a small, sociable team, this could be the perfect time to join a rapidly growing business and accelerate your career.
This incredible opportunity offers flexible working from home and/or from the team’s central office in rural Surrey.
- Own clients’ biddable media performance across key channels including Google, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Devise, implement and execute the delivery of biddable strategies aligned to the clients’ business goals
- Work closely with clients to provide updates on strategy and tactics
- Conduct thorough data analysis, reporting results clearly to clients and making decisions based on findings
- Pro-actively generate new ideas and content, and identify opportunities for clients
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in biddable media and best practice and pass expert knowledge and training to the wider team
- Further grow and develop the biddable media team around you
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience achieving excellent, measurable business results through biddable media
- Proven experience of using Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and Facebook Business Manager
- Advanced knowledge and use of Google Analytics and other aspects of digital marketing, including SEO, Content Marketing and CRO
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, with the ability to clearly present and explain biddable strategies and tactics to a variety of audiences
- Team leading and delegation skills
- Due to Head Office location, a UK driving license and access to vehicle is preferred
- Previous agency experience is a distinct advantage
This is a full-time position, working 40 hours a week and offering 24 days’ annual leave. Other benefits include company pension, fitness club and wellbeing programme, amazing team events and a seriously impressive training and development plan.
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. In providing this service to you, you consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database for up to three years and consent to us transferring your personal details to our clients. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: LO160
Salary: £40000.00 - £46000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP