This is an exciting role with a difference. Not only managing the bar, but having the opportunity to use your creative skills and people skills to design event experiences attendees will love.
This award winning hospitality venue has been extremely successful and popular recently due to innovative ideas and events, so there are plenty of opportunities for the right person.
As the Bar Manager your duties will involve:
- Managing a team of 10 highly energetic and enthusiastic Bar staff
- Organising the rotas
- Development and recruitment of the team
- Managing budgets
- Ensuring the best possible customer service.
- Problem solving and complaint handling.
- Managing, overseeing and ordering of stock
- Cleaning the bar area
- Marketing – being inspirational with ideas and working with the team to implement them
- Lead by example
- Administration – paperwork (carried out during the day)
This role will suit a motivated, enthusiastic and organised people person with strong work ethics. The ideal person will have bar management experience but consideration would also be given to someone with management of people within a different sector.
Training will be given to the right person.
Excellent package, working 45 hours per week including a Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday 5pm to 10.30pm. Some flexibility could be given.
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. In providing this service to you, you consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database for up to three years and consent to us transferring your personal details to our clients. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice
Job Reference: ALW248
Salary: Up to £30000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: