Great opportunity for an AAT Qualified AP Assistant Manager to manage 3 Accounts Payable Assistants and work with the team to achieve KPI’s.
Our client is looking for an experienced person with strong attention to detail and proven managerial experience to assist in the day to day running of the department
- Management of Accounts Payable, to include attentive management of creditors
- Manage and effectively control supplier advance payments
- Assist the Reporting Team with the closure of monthly accounts
- Identifying and implementing potential process improvements
- Ensuring robust controls and processes are embedded within the AP team
- Review invoices ensuring allocation to correct cost centres and projects, whilst identifying prepayment and accrual invoices
- Review and support supplier reconciliations, proactively identify problem accounts, follow up exceptions and ensure clean, accurate, up-to-date ledgers
- Able to effectively manage suppliers and ensure escalations are effectively resolved
- Assisting with company audits
- Manage and motivate the team to deliver strong performance against KPIs,
- Develop and performance manage team members, undertake appraisals, hold one to ones to regularly coach, review, provide feedback and identify areas that need training
- Deputise in the absence of the Finance Manager, ensuring the smooth running of both AP & AR teams
Ideally AAT qualified
Experience of using SAP.
Working methodically whilst having excellent attention to detail.
Team player who is calm and focused under pressure.
25 days AL plus BH, Pension, Life Assurance, Discounts
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. In providing this service to you, you consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database for up to three years and consent to us transferring your personal details to our clients. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: ALW260
Salary: 25 days plus BH, Life Assurance, good pension, Discount
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: