A niche digital agency specialising in affiliate marketing, is looking for a focused, enthusiastic candidate to join their small team. Whether you have some previous digital experience, or looking for your first marketing role, this position offers you the opportunity to work in an expanding sector.
As an Account Manager you’ll ensure the timely delivery of marketing projects for a range of clients. You’ll manage the lifecycle of the projects, establishing client objectives, producing quotes and contracts and analysing the success of client campaigns. The Account Managers use their strong communication skills to build relationships with the partner network as well as with the clients, and the ability to adapt and respond appropriately to changing demands will be needed.
Key skills required:
- A team player with good time management skills
- A proactive, hardworking attitude showing a real desire for personal development
- Confident with the ability to establish rapport with clients and respond professionally to their requirements
- Good written and verbal communication
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Contract preparation will be a part of this role so strong attention to detail and good numeracy skills will be needed
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This is a fast paced environment offering a great opportunity to develop a career in a growing area of digital marketing. The salary will be dependent on the level of previous experience and any relevant qualifications/studies.
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment for providing work-finding services. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: CS310
Salary: £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP