An exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager within the Marketing/PR/Advertising or Healthcare sectors has become available in this fun award winning and highly creative agency.
Reporting to the Group Account Director, this role is to build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships and demonstrate a clear understanding of their needs and briefs. Your clients will be across various industry sectors, all will have a mix of needs across offline and most importantly digital marketing, so a solid background and understanding of digital marketing is required.
- Manage relationships and deliver outstanding service
- Work with teams across digital, social and creative
- Present at meetings and lead the conversation
- Manage budgets
- 3 years plus in agency or client side
- Ability in setting strategic objectives
- Financial and business acumen
- Ability to manage a busy workload and plan ahead
- A good understanding of the overall digital strategy to deliver positive returns on marketing investments and help to consistently surpass client expectations.
Hours are 8.45am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday – office based
23 days A/L increasing to 25 days, Pension.
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. In providing this service to you, you consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database for up to three years and consent to us transferring your personal details to our clients. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.
Job Reference: ALW249
Salary: £28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 23-25 days hols
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: