Are you looking for that next step in your sales career? If you have experience selling software solutions and a passion for customer care, this could be the perfect new role for you!
Due to continued success and growth, our client is recruiting for an experienced Account Manager to increase revenue and provide ongoing support to a strong portfolio of established clients. The successful Account Manager will use their in-depth technical expertise to help to build on the business’ excellent reputation for first-class customer care, keeping in close contact with clients and identifying opportunities to provide further solutions and support. This is an exciting time to join this progressive company with a friendly team, modern offices and fantastic benefits.
- Improve and maintain relationships with a diverse range of existing client accounts, developing a deep understanding of their requirements
- Liaise directly with clients to ensure timely contract and subscription renewals
- Develop thorough technical knowledge, being able to comfortably demonstrate and explain products and services
- Identify new opportunities and encourage increased use of products
- Manage an individual pipeline and meet the annual sales quota
- Present useful and accurate figures to Senior Management
- Ensure Salesforce and other internal databases are kept up to date
- Work with internal teams to provide solutions to client requirements
- At least 3 years’ experience working in an account management role with full-cycle recurring software sales, with proven success hitting renewal targets, growing revenue and achieving high levels of client satisfaction
- IT support background desirable but not essential
- Pro-active and competitive nature, with the ability to work independently and implement own strategies and ways of working
- Great understanding of technology and how it can be applied to different business processes
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to influence clients and provide guidance
- Excellent negotiation skills and commercial awareness
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative and passionate team environment
- Flexibility to travel to on-site meetings and global company offices
Standard office hours are Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Basic salary £35-40K, depending on experience, with excellent commission structure. £70-80K OTE.