Due to continued success and growth, our client is recruiting for an experienced Account Manager to increase revenue and provide ongoing support to a strong portfolio of established clients. The successful Account Manager will help to build on the business’ excellent reputation for first-class customer care by keeping in close contact with clients and identifying new opportunities to provide further solutions and support. This is an exciting and progressive company with a friendly team, modern offices and fantastic benefits.
- Improve and maintain relationships with a diverse range of existing client accounts, developing a deep understanding of their requirements
- Liaise directly with clients to ensure timely contract and subscription renewals
- Develop thorough technical knowledge, being able to comfortably demonstrate and explain products and services
- Identify new opportunities and encourage increased use of products
- Manage an individual pipeline and meet the annual sales quota
- Present useful and accurate figures to Senior Management
- Ensure Salesforce and other internal databases are kept up to date
- Work with internal teams to provide solutions to client requirements
- At least 3-5 years’ experience working in an account management role with full-cycle recurring software sales, with proven success hitting renewal targets, growing revenue and achieving high levels of client satisfaction
- Pro-active and competitive nature, with the ability to work independently and implement own strategies and ways of working
- Great understanding of technology and how it can be applied to different business processes
- The ability to comfortably translate and convey technical information to a non-technical audience
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to influence clients and provide guidance
- Excellent negotiation skills and commercial awareness
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative and passionate team environment
- Flexibility to travel to on-site meetings and global company offices
Standard office hours are Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Basic salary £35-40K, depending on experience, with excellent commission structure. £70-80K OTE.
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. In providing this service to you, you consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database for up to three years and consent to us transferring your personal details to our clients. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice.